Remote Fleet & Transport Administration Support
Using face time our administration teams work remotely so there is no need for extra office space. The allocated administrator will use a face time daily brief system to ensure you get personal interaction. Additionally, you will be assigned a Contract Manager should you require any additional assistance.
For this service we charge by the hour so if you require an Administrator for either one day or much longer, we can support your needs.
Many of our Fleet and Transport Administrators have vast experience and have previously managed fleets and are now looking to carryout administrational roles rather than Fleet Management roles. Our people receive regular training and also have a team of Specialists within our business to provide additional support.
Listed below are many of the areas we can provide administration support:
- Vehicle Operator’s Licence management (Goods & PSV)
- Drivers Hours, Tachograph, Working Time administration
- Driving Licence and Medical declaration records
- Section 19 & 22 Minibus/Bus Permits administration
- Contract Hire provider management
- Short & Medium team hire & Pool vehicle management
- Grey Fleet administration
- Environmental management
- Vehicle Acquisitions & Disposal
- Risk management
- Incident and Insurance management
- Vehicle Taxation
- Fuel & Fuel Card management
- Telematics and Tracking management
- Manufacture and Supplier management
- FORS application, management and renewals
- P11D P46 recording and reports
- Management Information and KPI Databases
- Workshop Planning, Schedules, PMI schedules etc.
- Staff Training management, scheduling and reporting
- Health and Safety planning, reports and schedules